An award-winning hospital in the southern Midwest is searching for three neurologists to join their growing team. Neurologists with interest epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology are welcome to apply. The team is also seeking a neurohospitalist to focus on their inpatient volume.
225-bed non-profit hospital located 5 miles from Louisville, KY. Recipient of the Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Silver Plus award, this hospital is a Primary Stroke Center and is currently building an 11-bed EMU. This collegial health system includes 8 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians.
• 7on-7off schedule for Neurohospitalist
• Mon-Fri schedule for Outpatient Neurologist
• Epileptologist and Clinical Neurophysiology specialist can walk into immediate volume
• Support includes two APRNs and two Physicians
• Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
• H1B Sponsorship
• 3k a month training stipend available for current trainees
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Epilepsy, Neurohospitalist|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below