An award-winning hospital in the southern Midwest is seeking a neurologist to join their collegial group. The new neurologist will walk into immediate volume, as this city is one of the fastest-growing communities in Kentucky. This position can support 1 general neurologist with an inpatient/outpatient split.
The hospital is a 300-bed regional facility comprised of 450 physicians/providers in 32 specialties. Recipient of the Get with the Guidelines – Stroke GOLD PLUS with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus in 2022, this hospital is a Primary Stroke Center. The health system includes 8 hospitals with over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians.
• Inpatient/Outpatient Split
• Clinic hours are 8am-4:30pm Monday through Friday
• Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
• Join a team of 1 Neurologist, 3 APRNs, and support staff
• Catchment area of 450,000
• J1/H1-B Visa Support available
• 3k a month training stipend available for current trainees
|Subspecialty: General Neurology|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|