The Division of Neurology at a well-regarded children’s hospital in Wilmington, Delaware is recruiting a board-eligible or board-certified Pediatric Neurologist to join their Division of Neurology and help facilitate the continued growth phase of their neurosciences program. This exciting opportunity offers the best of both worlds, with a private-practice style outpatient clinic setting in the suburbs of Philadelphia, and access to academic engagement opportunities at main campus in Wilmington.
- Outpatient clinic opportunity
- Walk into existing volume in general pediatric neurology
- 3-4 clinic days per week at new Abington location opening summer 2022
- Subspecialized interests welcome in the context of a general pediatric neurology practice
- Shared weekly call rotation 1:9 (residents/NP take first call overnight; weekends include rounding)
- Teaching opportunities with in-house pediatric residents and pediatric neurology residents and fellows
- Research opportunities available
- Generous compensation and benefits package
Established in 1704, Abington Township is a first-ring suburb of Philadelphia with over 55,000 residents. Known for accessibility, affordability and diverse neighborhoods, the Township has thriving residential and business communities that made the Township a desirable location to live, work and play. With six train stations, three regional rail lines and several bus routes, residents and employees can quickly travel to and from the City of Philadelphia and surrounding municipalities. With a nationally recognized School District, Police Department, Fire Department, health care facilities, and over 25 public parks, the Township is recognized by Money Magazine as a "Best Place to Live" in the United States. Their historic, art, recreational and business communities such as Keswick Village, Willow Grove Mall, Briar Bush Nature Center, and Abington Arts Center have made Abington a popular destination for people of all ages.
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Research support available
|Subspecialty: Child Neurology|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|