Due to practice growth potential and community need, a Florida coastal hospital and their affiliated private practice is excited to welcome an additional urologist to their thriving practice.
• General urology position with opportunity to subspecialize
• Group has three other urologists and a physician assistant
• Holmium Laser, Davinci Xi robots available in OR
• The practice has brand new office space conveniently located a few blocks from the hospital
• Opportunity to teach medical students
• 1:4 call that is compensated separately
• Competitive compensation (Florida has no income tax!)
This is a very family friendly southern town and is located in a desirable Florida coastal region with some of the most beautiful sugar white sand beaches in the world. There is a popular family vacation destination of only a couple of miles away which offers world-class golf courses, shopping, restaurants, and of course, more white sand beaches. The community is an excellent place to raise a family as it has exceptional public schools- ranking #2 in the state, a variety of fine arts including the symphony and ballet, and recreational activities to include boating, fishing and water sports.
Excellent schools nearby
|Subspecialty: General Urology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|