A large, renowned Healthcare System is excited to welcome additional urologists to their practice in Southwest Louisiana. The need exists due to a recent retirement and community need. The incoming physician will partner with one other urologist with plans to add a third urologist shortly thereafter.
• General urology position but specialty interests are welcome
• Physician will practice in a newer, state of the art clinic
• Incoming physician will have immediate volume
• Practice has a da Vinici Robot XI
• Robotic experience preferred but not required
• Research opportunities available
• H1B visa holders are welcome and can be accommodated
• Competitive compensation
Southwest Louisiana is a growing and vibrant area with a lively art, cultural and dining scene. The city is conveniently located between Houston and New Orleans. Their sandy beaches make up the shores of the Calcasieu River and are just 30 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. For families, the area has a variety of schooling choices, including several highly rated magnet and private schools.
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: Endourology, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, General Urology, Male Infertility/Andrology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|