A well-regarded health system in a large Pacific Northwest city is eager to add two neurosurgeons to this very busy neuroscience team! Interests in spine, neurosurgical oncology, skull base, cerebrovascular work, functional and/or trauma will be well supported in the context of a general neurosurgery position.
This is an opportunity to join a cohesive team in a supportive practice environment! The system is locally owned and includes more than 70 primary, specialty and urgent care clinics with nearly 3,000 providers.
• Call expectation is approximately 1:4
• Directorship available for the right candidate
• An APP will be provided to assist in the O.R, with call, rounding, etc.
• Initial case mix of 60/40 spine and cranial work is anticipated with the opportunity to grow within your subspecialty of interest very quickly!
• 125 cases anticipate in year one with more than 250 expected once established
• Capital expenditure has been approved for new spine navigation equipment
• Stryker and Stealth cranial navigation currently exist
•Accredited by the NAEC as a level 3 epilepsy center
•Three epileptologists on staff along with a movement disorders neurologist, actively recruiting a second
• Attractive base plus RVU compensation structure
Home to many unique neighborhoods, locally owned businesses, restaurants, public green spaces and cultural attractions, this city is known for having the amenities of a major city with the charm of a small town. An outdoor lover’s dream, here you have the advantage of the area’s proximity to nature with lush parks and gardens, biking, hiking, birding, watersports and so much more! Fantastic schooling options, performing arts, museums, sports and so much more make this city a great place to call home!
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: Cerebrovascular, General Neurosurgery, Neurosurgical Oncology/Skull Base, Spine|