A well-regarded health system in the Pacific Northwest is recruiting a spine focused neurosurgeon. Ample case volume is available as one orthopedic spine surgeon recently retired, and another moved out of the area. Those with spine deformity interests will be supported though scoliosis interests are not required.
This is an opportunity to join a cohesive team in a supportive practice environment!
• Call will be 1:4-5
• An APP will be provided to assist with call, rounding, with cases, etc.
• Strong base of employed referring physicians
• Capital expenditure has been approved for new spine navigation equipment
• This is an elective spine only position; will see cranial cases through call
• 100 cases anticipated in year one with nearly 200 cases once established
• Attractive base plus RVU compensation structure
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Visa support available