A level III 425 bed medical center in Texas is eager to add a general neurosurgeon to their very busy neuroscience team!
The new hire will join a physician-friendly culture as part a physician led multi-specialty clinic with more than 700 providers representing 41 specialties.
• Call will be 1:3 and is consultative in nature with hospitalists admitting patients
• A mix of 80/20 spine and cranial cases
• 150 cases anticipated in year one, 250+ once established
• Catchment area of 400k, neurosurgeons’ volume is currently <75th percentile
• APP will be provided for new hire
• Mentorship available for new grad
• Block OR time available
• 10 bed surgical ICU
• Leica and Pentero microscopes, Brainlab navigation on site with plans in place to add an O-Arm
• Attractive base plus RVU compensation package
Residents of this Texas city enjoy an attractive quality of life with a wide range of educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities. The city offers fascinating museums, miles of shopping, world-class entertainment and an eclectic dining scene to rival much larger cities. The city’s economy is strong and diverse, as the oil and gas industry continues to play a major role in economic development. The area has over 50 lakes to enjoy lake living and watersports. Art enthusiasts will enjoy a beautiful 320 acre cultural district. The area is home to museums, restaurants, parks, live music, theater, and historic buildings.
Above market compensation package
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery, Spine|