A level III 425 bed medical center in Texas is eager to add a general neurosurgeon to their very busy neuroscience team!
The new hire will join a physician-friendly culture as part a physician led multi-specialty clinic with more than 700 providers representing 41 specialties.
• Call will be 1:3 and is consultative in nature with hospitalists admitting patients
• A mix of 80/20 spine and cranial cases
• 150 cases anticipated in year one, 250+ once established
• Catchment area of 400k, neurosurgeons’ volume is currently <75th percentile
• APP will be provided for new hire
• Mentorship available for new grad
• Block OR time available
• 10 bed surgical ICU
• Leica and Pentero microscopes, Brainlab navigation on site with plans in place to add an O-Arm
• Attractive base plus RVU compensation package
Residents of this Texas city enjoy an attractive quality of life with a wide range of educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities. The city offers fascinating museums, miles of shopping, world-class entertainment and an eclectic dining scene to rival much larger cities. The city’s economy is strong and diverse, as the oil and gas industry continues to play a major role in economic development. The area has over 50 lakes to enjoy lake living and watersports. Art enthusiasts will enjoy a beautiful 320 acre cultural district. The area is home to museums, restaurants, parks, live music, theater, and historic buildings.
Above market compensation package
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
I'm interested in this position
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery, Spine|
Ready to talk with our recruiting specialists?
Meet UsIn Person
Contact Us:By Email
Chat with us:
Use the Chat / Help Button below