An academically affiliated health system in Western Michigan is excited to welcome a urologist to their existing practice in a beautiful, lakeside beach town. The practice currently has two urologists and 4 advance practice providers.
Health System Highlights:
• 14 hospitals system-wide
• 10+ urologists and 6 APP throughout the system
• Flagship hospital has over 1000 beds and is a level I trauma center
• The program is committed to medical education and has many resident and fellow physicians.
• Strong research ties with local university
• Will join an existing practice of two other urologists, as well as 4 APP
• A general urology position but someone with stones, FPMRS or robotic interests could be well supported
• The practice has 2 new da Vinci XI machines
• Call will be 1:3
• Excellent compensation package that is above the 75th% along with a sizeable sign-on bonus
The practice is located in a growing resort town on the shores of Lake Michigan. The city is home to beautiful beaches that are lined with sand dunes as well as thousands of acres of State Parkland. While there is plenty to do in the area, they are only 90 minutes to Chicago and Grand Rapids. For families, town offers a quality public school system and several private schooling options.
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: General Urology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|