A hospital system in the Mountain West has an opportunity for a spine focused neurosurgeon to join the group. This is an adult/pediatric spine position. Pediatric cranial and other cases can be captured through call. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly collaborative team of excellent clinicians, supportive staff and leadership.
Immediate volume is available for the new neurosurgeon. With the growth of the population and tourism in the area, the health system recently acquired several acute access hospitals adding to the robust referral base that already exists.
The flagship hospital is a 149 bed level III trauma center. As an acute care regional referral center, the hospital has a catchment area of 13 counties with approximately 600,000 residents, and an estimated 2.5 million visitors each year.
• Call is 1:4-5
• APPs assist with call, rounding and in the O.R.
• Nurse navigator coordinates patients inside and outside of the system
• Outreach clinics in neighboring communities, participation is individualized
• 100 cases anticipated in year one with more than 200 once established
• 28 bed ICU, round the clock intensivists and hospitalist program exists
• Equipment includes new Midas Rex drills, two new Stealth navigation systems, new microscope and an O-Arm
• Stereotactic brain and spine radiosurgery, 3t MRI, functional MRI, Spect-CT and PET
• Nice quality of life with competitive compensation offering!
This charming community’s big city amenities include an international airport, a downtown shopping district, golf courses and dozens of restaurants all against one of the most beautiful backdrops in the country!
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Particularly patient focused
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Pediatric Neurosurgery|