A Southwestern children's hospital is excited to recruit an experienced pediatric neurosurgeon to the neurosurgery service line. Since the pediatric neurosurgery program launched in 2019 case volume has increased 75%.
A wide variety of interests can be supported including cranial tumors, spine, transsphenoidals and epilepsy. Craniofacial and brachial plexus clinics exist with plans to start spasticity and spina bifida clinics.
• The latest in state-of-the-art technology and equipment exists.
• No ER call required! Adult neurosurgeons take call and stabilize the peds patients for next day surgery.
• 1:2 paid elective call.
• 100 cases anticipated in year one; 200+ cases once established.
• Strong internal referral network.
• Tremendous support from a physician-friendly hospital administration!
• Clinical research opportunities exist and are currently ongoing.
• Catchment area is close to two million.
• An APP will be provided for the new hire.
• Block OR time exists.
• Attractive base plus RVU bonus compensation structure
This city offers over 300 days of sunshine a year! It can best be described as a large, growing metropolitan community with a small-town culture. US News and World Report ranks high schools best in the nation. There are private, magnate, and specialized needs learning programs. There are many hiking and mountain biking trails throughout the community and many major retail stores. It is home to many bedroom communities close to natural springs, snow skiing and water skiing / fishing!
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Pediatric Neurosurgery|