A premier healthcare provider in the gorgeous West is adding a neurosurgeon to the team. Interests in spine, functional and/or trauma will be well-supported in the context of a general neurosurgery position.
The new hire will join an experienced neurosurgeon with a tremendous amount of leadership and program building experience. He is happy to consider those with experience and would be glad to mentor a new grad.
This is a level II 385 bed facility. The medical center has a comprehensive cancer center and is comprehensive stroke certified. It is part of a network that is comprised of two other hospitals, specialty centers and one of the largest primary care networks in the area.
• Hospital affiliation with local university
• 80/20 spine and cranial mix
• Brand new EMU just opened
• Movement disorders neurologist on staff along with two epileptologists
• Call is 1:4 as shared with local neurosurgeons
• Clinical research support exists; hospital has IRB
• 100 cases anticipated in year one with 200 expected once established
• Dedicated O.R. team
• Referrals come other hospitals in the network, and from employed and private practice PCPs
• APPs will be provided for the neurosurgery service
• Block O.R. time will be available
• 8 dedicated neuro-ICU beds; 21 bed joint and spine pavilion
• O-Arm on site
• Attractive base plus RVU plus call pay compensation structure
This highly desired area sports a cool, mid-century modern vibe, with cutting-edge dining and shopping. Excellent museums, gardens, hiking and culture await! Warm weather and low humidity make the city very livable. Enjoy 350 days of sunshine in this resort—like town!
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Research support available
|Subspecialty: Functional/Epilepsy/Pain/Periph. Nerve, General Neurosurgery, Spine, Trauma|