A Texas-based healthcare system is interest to recruit a general neurosurgeon to the team. Spine, trauma, and functional interests within the context of a general neurosurgery position will be well-supported.
This tremendously supportive hospital administration recently hired a talented neurosurgeon with more than 25 years of experience in growing and managing a busy neurosurgery service. Together the team is highly motivated to develop a dominant neurosurgery program.
The new hire will admit to two hospitals, which are less than 10 miles apart. Each medical center has received recognition and several awards for quality and safety.
• Incredibly supportive administration
• Tremendously strong referral base, lots of volume can be captured with ease
• Call is 1:4 and highly consultative in nature as the heavy trauma goes to the level I center in town
• APPs help take call, round, assist in the O.R and in clinic
• Ancillary staff is top notch including trauma, intensivists and O.R. staff
• O-Arm, Ziehm, Medtronic Stealth and Stryker navigation, Kinevo microscope and more!
• 125 cases anticipated in year one with more than 250 once established
• Catchment area is approximately 850,000
• Epileptologist and functional trained neurologists on staff
• Experienced neurosurgery practice administrator
• Block O.R. time exists
• Competitive compensation package
This city offers over 300 days of sunshine a year! It can best be described as a large, growing metropolitan community with a small-town culture. US News and World Report ranks high schools best in the nation. There are private, magnate, and specialized needs learning programs. There are many hiking and mountain biking trails throughout the community and many major retail stores. It is home to many bedroom communities close to natural springs, snow skiing and water skiing / fishing!
Excellent schools nearby
Student loan repayment available
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|