A fully integrated, Chicago based healthcare system with state-of-the-art facilities is excited to welcome a urologist to their established practice in southern Chicago suburb. The healthcare system, one of the largest in IL, has a vast network of clinics and hospital. The incoming physician will practice at a 180 bed, level II trauma center.
• Will join existing practice
• General urology opportunity
• The practice has a robot so prior robotic experience is preferred, though not required
• Incoming urologist will be able to take advantage of the health care system’s vast referral network
• Competitive compensation with sign-on bonus
• Less than an hour from Chicago and world-class amenities. Someone could live in the southern part of Chicago or near Chicago suburb (Tinley Park) and enjoy all that Chicago has to offer but also have a reasonable commute to work.
• Rich in refreshing outdoor attractions, including a beautiful river for fishing, canoeing, and kayaking, a state park with forested acres offering hiking, fishing, hunting and camping options, and numerous woodland, farm park and riverfront trails throughout the area
• Fantastic school districts, family activities, outdoor concert series, art walks, festivals, and farmers markets
• Plethora of local restaurants, bars, breweries, and wineries
• Rich historic heritage on display with an abundance of antiques shops and a downtown area profuse in historic architecture
• Lower than average cost of living
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
|Subspecialty: General Urology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|