A level III 245 bed hospital in the Pacific Northwest is hiring a general neurosurgeon to join their team. Interests in spine, functional work and trauma can be accommodated within the context of a general neurosurgery position. Both experienced and newly trained candidates are encouraged to apply; mentorship is available for new grads.
The hospital is a level III medical center, operating as a level II and has recently undergone a major expansion. It is the second busiest trauma center in the region. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission, has received Magnet recognition since 2006, and was ranked as one of the best places to work by Modern Healthcare magazine.
• Immediate volume available
• 70/30 case mix of spine and cranial work
• 150 cases anticipated in year one with 300 expected once established
• Call will be 1:4
• Trauma team admits patients
• Four bed EMU; there is also an epileptologist and movement disorders neurologist on staff
• APP will be provided for each hire
• Terrific compensation offering in a base plus RVU structure
This resort-like town is defined by blue skies, sparkling water and pine-forested mountains. This city is known for five-star amenities in a stunning natural setting. Residents enjoy boating, skiing, hiking and much more! Take a stroll through one of many parks and into downtown for shopping and dining that is unparalleled in the inland northwest.
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|