A large and fast-growing neurosurgery practice in the Carolinas is expanding and recruiting for a spine focused neurosurgeon. This is a terrific opportunity to join a very well-run, busy community practice in a gorgeous community.
This organization is close to a $5 Billion non-profit healthcare provider with hospitals extending from the DC area down to the Carolinas. The system provides tertiary care in many sub-specialties and currently serve over 70% of the primary care services in the city and are the dominant healthcare provider in the area.
• National Stroke Care Certification by JCAHO;
• O-Arm and C-Arm
• 2 CT Scanners in the Emergency Department
• Varian Radiosurgery Unit
• Stealth and Brain Lab Navigation Systems
• 14-Bed Neuro-ICU + 6-Bed Step-Down Unit
• Block OR time
The orthopedic department has a spine fellowship trained surgeon who does general orthopedics as well as some spine and has an interest to partner with a neurosurgeon for scoliosis cases. The hospital has a spine clinic for incoming referrals.
• Q5 call schedule, Consultative approach to call
• Call managed by extensive neuro-hospitalist program; neurosurgeons only called when case is headed to the OR
• Competitive 1 to 2-year income guarantee, then transition to production-based bonus and good stewardship bonus
• Catchment area of over 1.5 million
• Very supportive administration dedicated to excellent patient care
• Clinical research opportunities
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Particularly patient focused
Research support available