A growing health system in Delaware is seeking an outpatient neurologist who is truly dedicated to quality patient care to join their team.
• Teach – there are opportunities to teach nursing and PA students
• Research – supportive of clinical and outcomes research; they also have their own IRB
• Outpatient practice - only hospital call is helping with vacation coverage
• General neurology practice, though interests in movement disorders would be welcomed
• 7on/7off schedule for neurohospitalist
• Support from APPs, nurse navigator and full complement of clinic staff
• There are opportunities to collaborate with providers from all over Delaware since the goal is to improve stroke and neurological care for the entire patient population of the state!
• J-1 and H1-b visa support available
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: Call for Details (216-906-8188)|