A Truven Health Analytics Top 15 Hospital System located in Ohio, is excited to welcome a skull base neurosurgeon to its flagship hospital, a level II trauma center with 415 beds. The new hire will join a collegial group of five neurosurgeons happy to mentor those early in their career.
The health system is a not-for-profit network of 13 medical centers and over 120 outpatient facilities. The system consistently receive national accolades such as the IBM Watson Health™ 100 Top Hospitals ranking and is the first to bring advanced brain and spine treatments to the city, including laser brain surgery and Gamma Knife® radiosurgery. The health system is the largest network of emergency centers in the region, all of which have stroke care accreditation from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP). They also offer robust research, residency programs, and fellowship programs.
• 30-40% skull base, 30% tumors, 30% general
• Maximum 5 days of call per month
• PAs take 1st call and assist in clinic and the OR
• 2 ENTs on staff
• Generous support including inpatient rounding team with nocturnist
• 3 O-arms, gamma knife, Airo intraoperative CT, Brainlab Cirq Robot, Stealth Navigation
• Neurosurgeons are booked out 2 to 5 months for cases
• Collaborative culture with a supportive and physician friendly administration
• New office space
• Competitive compensation package
This diverse city with a population of almost 850,000 is a terrific place to raise a family, offering exceptional public and private schools and is home to two major universities. It is nationally ranked for arts and culture and is home to many fine arts centers. The city also offers fine dining, shopping, numerous museums & parks and live sporting events.
|Subspecialty: Neurosurgical Oncology/Skull Base|