A well-regarded practice located on the Atlantic Coast is hiring a spine-focused neurosurgeon. The group enjoys a busy, elective spine practice with light call and a great quality of life. A strong work ethic and focus on excellent patient care is a must.
The group admits to a 150-bed non-profit hospital founded in 1918. In 2013, the hospital was acquired by a progressive integrated health system offering a broad range of health services including primary care, acute care, medical/surgical hospitals, free-standing psychiatric hospital and specialty physician services.
• Robust clinical volume – Current neurosurgeons are doing over 750 cases/year
• Call is currently 1/3, divided equally between three surgeons
• Group employs 5 full-time PAs and one part-time PA
• 100% spine practice with no intracranial and minimal trauma
• Competitive salary guarantee, with eventual transition to production-based compensation
• Catchment area entire state
• Block OR time available
• Incredible quality of life with access to skiing, outdoor summer recreation and fantastic schooling options
• Practice is employed by Hospital, though it maintains autonomy and has terrific support from hospital administration
This community offers a fantastic quality of life, reasonable cost of living, and abundance of recreational and cultural activities. From its thriving art scene to outdoor recreation, the city has it all. The culinary scene includes fine dining, downtown bistros and kid-friendly restaurants. This city has more restaurants per capita of any city in the United States, and Bon Appétit magazine named it the “Foodiest Small Town in America.” The community has a diverse nightlife, many festivals, annual events and Atlantic sea cruises. It has terrific private and public schooling options and is home to four colleges and universities.