A large health system in La Crosse, WI is seeking additional stroke neurohospitalists and neurohospitalists to join its established team. This is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing over 600 physicians.
• 7 on 7 off schedule consisting of mainly daytime and evening shifts with very minimal overnights
• Collaborative, cohesive hospitalist team with high retention rate and growth
• 32-member internal medicine hospitalist team comprised of 22 physicians and 10 associate staff
• Primary responsibility is adult inpatient care
• Manageable daily census
• Excellent support and collegiality with subspecialty services
• Consult only service, hospitalist admits
• Loan forgiveness
La Crosse and surrounding communities offer safe neighborhoods, excellent schools, affordable housing, remarkable natural beauty and extensive recreational and cultural choices. All of this, coupled with a competitive compensation and benefit package, makes this a premier opportunity.
Must have completed an accredited graduate medical training program and be board certified or eligible within the area of medicine stated. In addition, must have or be able to obtain a license to practice in our multi-state region with no restrictions or limitations. Medical staff in our system will supervise advanced practice clinicians. Medical staff may need to provide outreach service as part of their role in the system. Teaching students, residents, fellows or clinical staff is cornerstone to our Medical Education philosophy and an expectation of all medical staff.
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|