Central Pennsylvania’s largest comprehensive neuroscience program is seeking several neurologists to join their collegial team at an affiliated hospital. This is an ideal opportunity for a general neurologist who is seeking a nice work/life balance. Many subspecialty interests will be well supported in the context of general neurology. Enjoy the opportunity for research time as well as teaching residents and medical students.
The group is committed to bringing patients the best in patient care, along with comprehensive clinical services and cutting-edge technology. The hospital provides inpatient, outpatient, wellness and community services and employs more than 1,000 employees. The medical staff consists of 169 providers, including 24 employed physicians.
• General neurology inpatient/outpatient mix
• Faculty appointment
• Support for most subspecialty interests available
• Ability to collaborate and spend time at main campus
• Telestroke available for nighttime stroke call
• Constultative ED call only
• Competitive compensation package
|Subspecialty: General Neurology|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|